In the second episode Bernie and I process his unhealthy experience with exercise as a contestant on The Biggest Loser. Tune in to hear an honest conversation about why extreme exercise is unnecessary. If you’re new to Body Kindness and would like help in finding that point where better mind-body health intersect, this is it.
Our original interview was released in 2016 and replaced with this update.
Listen to Episode 2 below:
Here’s what we talked about…
- In Bernie’s Body Kindness update he shares how taking the time to look sharp in the body he has right now is having a positive impact.
- Bernie talks about how eating more meals at home is proving to be a great act of Body Kindness. If you want to make eating at home easier, check out my post Stress Less on Family Dinner.
- We answer a listener question – even when we know better, why is a new diet so darn alluring?
- Here’s the tongue-in-cheek Taco Diet story that I mention.
- We started to delve into the topic of intuitive eating. We’ll explore this more in Episode 3, but in the meantime here’s an excellent link to learn more.
- I also shared a great article from The Guardian No Diet or Detox; Relearn the Art of Eating and mentioned a fascinating new study that compared intuitive eating to mindful eating and restrained eating.
Get the Body Kindness book
Donate to support the show
Get started with Body Kindness for free!
Become a client
Check out BodyKindnessBook.com/breakthrough for the latest groups and individual support sessions.
Join the Facebook group
Continue the podcast conversation and chat to fellow listeners on the Body Kindness Facebook group. See you there!
Subscribe to Body Kindness
Nothing in this podcast is meant to provide medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Individuals should consult a qualified healthcare provider for medical advice and answers to personal health questions.