Save Money on Easter with these ALDI finds
It’s almost time to fill those Easter baskets! Are you ready? If you don’t have quite everything you need this year, why not save yourself a little money and the crazy last-minute running around with some help from ALDI.
Easter is a special day and it’s all about creating delicious and memorable moments with those we care about most. Shopping at ALDI is an easy and affordable way to add that special touch to your Easter baskets, saving you enough to double up on the goodies, and can cost you up to 50 percent* less than other grocery stores.
*Based upon a price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national retail grocery stores.
You can find everything for this Easter basket at ALDI for a limited time while supplies last.
ALDI-fy your Easter Basket for under $15
- Choceur Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny Bar – $0.99
- Specially Selected Milk or Dark Chocolate Covered Butter Cookies – $1.69
- Southern Grove Yogurt Covered Raisins Vanilla or Dark Chocolate – $1.89
- Moser Roth Chocolate (Assorted Varieties) – $1.99
- Choceur Milk Chocolate Easter Figurines – $2.99
- Crofton 11-Piece Decorating Kit or 10-Piece Spring Cookie Cutters Set – $4.99
Aside from the candy we all know kids love, you can fill eggs with Southern Grove Yogurt Covered Raisins and even baby carrots and grapes for little kids to enjoy with the Easter Bunny.
I also like to give my kids experiences as gifts so filling eggs with activities like movie tickets, planting a garden together or a loving note from mom and dad. These types of gifts make everyone happy.