This post is sponsored by ALDI but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
As you continue to spend time at home, food fatigue has likely set in – as it has for me too. Whether its busyness, boredom, or a combination of both making you lose steam in the kitchen, the solution to food inspiration can be quite simple.
Try a quick pantry “refresh” to save time and expand your menu while stretching your budget.
ALDI is a favorite grocery store of mine because I can get a wide variety of organic and fresh foods at unbeatable prices and I can shop safely too!
Did you know ALDI has delivery available from almost all stores and curbside pickup at roughly 700 locations? Find your nearest store at ALDI.us.
My ALDI Haul
I got all this beautiful food and pantry staples from ALDI.
Read on to check out my favorite pantry items from ALDI as well as easy and delicious ways to feed your family.
From sauces to soups and spices, vegetarian and vegan plant protein foods, canned beans, vegetables, and fruits, nuts, quinoa, rice and more… you’ll find what you need for less at ALDI.
Here’s a few of my new favorite meals and an ultimate snack board that will deliver on flavor and variety with my pantry checklist included. I hope it helps you escape food fatigue.
Chicken Tortilla Grilled Salad
- Simply Nature Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Never Any! Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Simply Nature Organic Black Beans, Pinto Beans, and Diced Tomatoes
- Stonemill Cumin, Chili Powder, and Paprika
- Shredded romaine or your favorite fresh greens like kale or spinach
Put chicken breast in your slow cooker with low sodium chicken broth and season with flavorful spices. Then combine vegetables like canned corn, black beans, and salsa and layer on a bed of sautéed greens or shredded romaine.
You can let your family choose their favorite toppings, like fresh diced tomatoes, cilantro, and guacamole.
This can be really fun for everyone to create their own flavor combinations and enjoy a yummy meal.
Asparagus Pesto Pasta with Soybean Spaghetti
Give spaghetti a flavor upgrade by making asparagus pesto pasta and Simply Nature Soybean Spaghetti that cooks in 5 minutes. Also add in plant-based proteins from the ALDI-exclusive Earth Grown line that offers a variety of vegan, vegetarian and plant-based choices like Zesty Meatless Meatballs with organic marinara.
- Carlini olive oil
- Asparagus Fresh spinach or kale
- Simply Nature Soybean Spaghetti (also check out edamame spaghetti and black bean spaghetti)
- Stonemill Everything Bagel seasoning
- Earth Grown Zesty Meatless Meatballs
- Simply Nature Organic Marinara Pasta Sauce
The pesto is made from the stalks of the asparagus while the tips are included in the dish. (How is that for creative?)
You can make this ahead of time, freeze it, and use it with veggies, as a sandwich spread or anywhere you want pesto flavor!
And you won’t believe the seasoning shortcut… I used Stonemill Everything Bagel seasoning to pack in flavor.
Sweet and Savory Snack Board
Our weekend family nights are full of games, movies, and puzzles. We love making big snack boards for the occasion.
- Simply Nature Organic Popcorn
- Simply Nature Organic Hummus
- Park Street Deli Fresh Guacamole
- For the yogurt parfaits: Simply Nature Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt, Simply Nature Organic Chia Seeds, and Simply Nature Organic Coconut & Chia Granola
- Southern Grove Nuts – I love cashews, personally. Choose your favorite.
I combined fresh ALDI fruits, veggies and hummus, nuts, olives, popcorn, and vegetable chips.
Plus, I love to make easy and delicious Berry Greek Yogurt parfaits with Simply Nature chia and ground flax seeds, more fresh ALDI fruit and a coconut crisp on top.
Don’t forget to add a little chocolate to your snack board. ALDI has something for everyone. I love mini milk chocolate Moser Roth bars.
I hope these ideas have inspired you to refresh your pantry. Find these items and more at your nearest ALDI.