Yoga is for everyBODY.
So let’s practice (and practice kindness) together!
Throughout the month of September 2017, I encourage you to join me and the Body Kindness community in a daily connection to our minds and bodies, through yoga!
Connection is one of the three Body Kindness pillars, and as Brene Brown says — “Connection is why we’re here.”
With that statement, she’s speaking to the need to connect to others, and I agree with her…plus, I add the need to connect with ourselves.
All of my podcast episodes in September will focus on this topic, and I’ll also be sharing updates in our private Facebook community, which is a FREE perk just for becoming a Body Kindness Insider and joining our yoga celebration.
So, how can you take part?
- Enter your name and email address above so I can send you some tools and resources and of course, my weekly check-ins. That’s also where you’ll find your invitation to join us on Facebook AND my free Body Kindness Digital Training Kit.
- Every day, commit to one pose, one minute of breath, whatever you can do to explore how yoga offers a pathway to connect to your body.
- Use the hashtag #BKyoga and #bodykindness if you share your progress and updates on social media. It’s a great way to get the word out, and your friends can join us at any time throughout the month.
Make sure that you also follow me on social media and tag me when you make your shares, so that I can see and share them myself.
I encourage you to listen to and read these posts — I think you’ll find them inspirational!
- Jessamyn Stanley says Yoga is for Every Body.
- Bernie Salazar and I talk about healthy ways to practice Body Kindness, including yoga (it can help you get to sleep faster and stay there longer!)
- I say “I’m Sorry” to my body and ask you to do the same.
And please tell a friend about this! Copy and paste the below for e-mails or social or feel free to write your own:
I think you’d love Rebecca Scritchfield, author of Body Kindness. She has a free e-course for health and well-being based on her book. Right now we’re working on joyful movement, with a focus on yoga. Here’s the link to sign up. It’s all free: www.bodykindnessbook.com/