Hello! Thank you for reaching out.
Due to the high volume of emails I receive, I’m not able to respond to them all. I’ve created answers to your most asked questions on this page – I hope you find them helpful.
You’re looking for advice or support
I’d love to help but can’t offer individual advice unless you are a client. I’m currently accepting 1/1 and family clients in person in Washington, D.C. and online. Please visit capitolnutritiongroup.com to learn more.
I have loads of free and affordable resources to help you get started with Body Kindness:
- Pick up a copy of the Body Kindness book – I’ve distilled all my wisdom there to help you start spiraling up. It’s also available on audiobook. Grab your copy here.
- Get started today – with my free digital training, which includes a chapter of the book.
- Listen to the podcast – with over 120 episodes and counting, it’s packed with inspiration and advice. Tune in here. Don’t miss my Learn & Grow series for Body Kindness beginners.
- Join my free Insiders Facebook group – you’ll meet others on their Body Kindness journey. It’s also home to the Body Kindness book club, where you can work your way through the book with weekly prompts. Join us here.
- Got a specific question? You can submit your question here to the Body Kindness podcast and we may answer it in a future episode!
You’d like to be a podcast guest
Thanks for your interest. My guest schedule is currently in place so I’m unable to consider submissions at this time.
I don’t book guests whose work includes dieting, weight loss, food restriction, etc. If you do think your work would fit with the Body Kindness approach, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll keep you in mind for any future openings!
You’d like me to speak at an event.
I’d love to hear more! To find out about my fees and availability please email me email@example.com.
You’re a health professional or student looking for guidance
- Learn and Grow Mentorship
My 8-month intensive mentorship program Learn and Grow will provide you with in-depth, high-touch support directly with me and a small group of helping professionals. Visit bodykindnessbook.com/learnandgrow for more.
- One-on-One Professional or Student Supervision
I can work directly with you on an as-needed basis. We start with just one session and then discuss a frequency, usually every other week for 2-3 months. 30 minute sessions are $100. Please e-mail me if you’re interested in discussing if this is right for you.
You enjoy the podcast and have feedback
Thank you! I appreciate all my listeners and that you take the time to share your thoughts. I can’t respond to every message, but your feedback helps me shape future seasons of the show.
Don’t forget you can talk about the podcast with fellow listeners in the Body Kindness Insiders Facebook group.
If your question is still not covered by the answers above, please get in touch and I will do my best to get back to you. Thank you!