Body Kindness Research Project Survey
Thank you for your interest in the Body Kindness Reader Survey: Exploring the Experiences of Pregnant and Postpartum Women study with Dr. Jennifer B. Webb, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Psychological Science at UNC Charlotte.
If you have read Body Kindness and are pregnant or have at least one child who is 5 years old or younger, you are invited to participate in this research study now.
Please click the link below to go to the research project survey.
Free Body Kindness e-Book
If you meet the criteria, have not yet read Body Kindness and are willing to do so, you may download one free e-book and then return to take the survey after you have finished reading.
Please click the link below to go to the website to retrieve your free copy of Body Kindness.
Step-by-step instructions to receive your FREE Body Kindness e-book:
- Copy and paste the code above.
- Click the link above to go to the e-book website.
- Click button to “enter redemption code”
- Enter B6CA11D in the text box and click “apply” (you should see 100% off FREE) at the top.
- Create an account by clicking “sign up” under the login and entering your name and email address. (This is necessary for the system that delivers your book to work.)
- Click “proceed”.
- You’ll see a page that says “Congratulations, This title is in your Workman library” and you will receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to start reading.
- You will also need to download the FREE “my must reads” app on your mobile device and login using the account information you created to order the book from STEP 5 above.
Happy reading and thank you for completing the survey!
We may e-mail you up to two times during the study period to remind you about the survey period and provide a link for you to complete the survey before the study period ends. After you complete the survey, you will receive a link to a FREE Body Kindness After Baby training with a 20-minute video, downloadable audio, and resources that are yours to keep.
Questions? Contact: Rebecca Scritchfield, co-investigator and author of Body Kindness Rebecca@BodyKindnessBook.com
Free Body Kindness After Baby Resources
After completing the survey you will also be eligible to receive access to an exclusive web-based Body Kindness training with downloadable resources for pregnant and postpartum women developed by Rebecca Scritchfield, RDN, EP-C.
Please direct any questions related to this work to Rebecca via e-mail Rebecca@BodyKindnessBook.com